schools have stairs so you can throw yourselves down them
"i will find new habits, new thoughts, new rules. i will become something else.”
As requested, here’s a list of my favourite fonts.
Assassin | Channel | Cheddar Jack | Dubiel | Feathergraphy | Intro | Loremipsum | Mademoiselle K | Manualito Flo | Nouvelle Vague | Onyx | Parchment | Prester John | RNS Camelia | Roboto | Rockwell | Sail | Shipped Goods | Signarita Zhai | Tommaso | Trajan Pro | TrashHand | Weston | Xenippa
Poison Toffee Apples for HalloweenIngredients
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cups water
- ½ cup liquid glucose/light corn syrup
- few drops black gel food colouring
- 6 Granny Smith apples (or 12 small apples)Instructions
- Grease a piece of baking paper and place on a tray/baking sheet.
- Insert bamboo skewers in all the apples and set aside.
- In a medium pot, combine the sugar, water, glucose/corn syrup and food colouring and stir over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture feels smooth when you rub it between your fingers.
- When the sugar has dissolved, turn the heat up and wash the sides of the pot down with a pastry brush dipped into clean water to prevent crystals from forming.
- Allow the caramel to boil until it reaches the hard crack stage (150°c/310°F).
- Carefully dip the apples into the hot candy mixture and place on the baking paper to set and cool for approximately an hour before serving.
Totally making these for Halloween